ABOUT THE BREATH MACHINE
The breath test is often in error, administered illegally, or improperly. If that is the case, it doesn’t matter what the reading, or how high it is.
We retain several expert witnesses on our client’s behalf that are former police officers and formerly with the breath testing department of as major police force. One expert was even a DUI instructor. If there was anything wrong with the breath test, the manner in which it was administered, or the operation or maintenance of the equipment, we should find it.
Examples of what can go wrong with a breath test:
- Was the machine properly calibrated and tested according to Florida law?
- Were you observed for twenty minutes prior to the test as required by Florida law?
- Were you told that your license would be suspended if you refused the breath test?
- Was the operator certified to give the test?
- Were you given the option to refuse?
- Were you told to keep blowing, or had to blow several times during the test?
We will look at every possible option and technicality to determine if the breath test was legally administered, and properly operated, if there was anything improper with the test, we will ask the court to suppress the test results.
Click Here to View Our Office Locations and contact us today for all of your Florida DUI Lawyer / Attorney / Legal needs.