16537 NW 57th Ave
Miami Lakes, FL 33014
A TICKET CAN COST YOU MUCH MORE THAN A FINE
A traffic ticket in MIAMI LAKES – Broward County is not a simple matter. Paying the ticket does not make it go away. The Florida DMV puts points on your license for most traffic infractions. Get more than two tickets, and you could lose your license. Did you know that just one traffic violation could cost you thousands of dollars in higher insurance premiums? Those insurance increases stay with you for more than three years after you pay that MIAMI LAKES ticket. That’s why it’s vital that you defend yourself against a traffic summons, even if it is only your first violation.
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS IN MIAMI LAKES – DADE COUNTY
Florida / Broward County’s point system for speed violations is tough. But simply because an MIAMI LAKES – Broward County police officer says you’ve committed a violation doesn’t mean you’re automatically guilty. You have a right to plead your innocence and confront the evidence.
CHALLENGE YOUR TICKET IN EVERY CASE
The fact is, you should challenge any traffic ticket you get. Sure, you ought to learn from your mistake, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t explore every avenue to avoid the nasty consequences of the situation. Whether you have a spotless driving record or one that’s already questionable, you need to keep those points off your Florida license.
GET YOUR FINE REDUCED OR YOUR TICKET DISMISSED
The bad news is you got a ticket. The good news is there are numerous procedures available to avoid traffic-ticket conviction, even if you are truly guilty of the offense. The Ticket Clinic may be able to help. We believe that almost any case can be won. We’ll probe the technicalities. We’ll look for every possible way to get your fine reduced and minimize the effect on your driving record. In some cases, we may be able to have the ticket completely dismissed. We’ll do whatever it takes to ensure the best possible outcome for you.
- Speeding Tickets
- Careless and reckless driving
- Driving after consuming alcohol if the driver is under 21
- Driving while license or registration has been suspended or revoked
- Driving under the influence (DUI) and Driving while impaired (DWI)
- Driving with a blood alcohol level of .08% or greater
- Driving with expired registration
- Felony death by vehicle
- Hit and run
- Manslaughter or negligent homicide involving a motor vehicle
- Speeding to avoid arrest
- Speeding in a construction zone
- Speeding in a school zone
- Street Racing
- Failure to yield to emergency vehicle
- Failure to yield right-of-way
- Failure to stop for a siren
- Passing a stopped school bus
- Failure to obey traffic warning device (i.e. Running a red light or stop sign)
LEGAL FEES SHOULDN’T BE THE DECIDING FACTOR
Yes, lawyers can be costly. But not at The Ticket Clinic a law firm. Our experience is not expensive, and we will beat every advertised price. When you compare our fees to what a DUI could potentially cost you in higher insurance premiums, fines, and long-term consequences, our prices are truly a bargain. We even accept all major credit cards for your convenience.