1580 South Federal Highway
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
DUI LAWYER FORT LAUDERDALE
DUI lawyers in Fort Lauderdale. Many people receive DUI's in Ft. Lauderdale and all over Broward County, but not everyone deals with them the same way. Most people pay the fines and deal with the extreme consequences without a second thought. But that’s not always the best option. DUI's, all go on your permanent record. In fact, all DUI's and DWI's can (and usually do) result in: Points added to your driver’s license, higher insurance premiums, driver license suspension and revocation, court fees, jail time, community service, mandatory classes and more!
FIGHT BACK AGAINST YOUR CHARGE IN BROWARD COUNTY!
Click Here to contact us online or call us at 1(800) 999-6999 (or use the local number above) today to get represented by a Fort Lauderdale DUI Attorney. We have 22 DUI locations throughout the state of Florida with several in the Fort Lauderdale (Broward County) area alone.
HIRE A FORT LAUDERDALE DUI LAWYER TO REPRESENT YOU
This may be the first DUI or arrest for you, but our DUI lawyers in Fort Lauderdale Metro Area have been down this road many times. In fact, we have successfully handled over 100,000 cases throughout the state. This is familiar territory for us, and the right one may be able to guide you through the system to ensure the best possible outcome for you!
FORT LAUDERDALE FELONY DUI LAWYER AND OTHER SERVICES
Hiring a local attorney is important. Knowing the people involved and the area where the Florida DUI was issued can make a big difference. Our DUI lawyers in Broward county have extended office hours and our phones are answered late every night by an actual employee, not an answering service. In addition to our DUI defense in Fort Lauderdale and Broward county we also offer the following services via our main website The Ticket Clinic.
- Speeding Tickets
- Careless and reckless driving
- Driving after consuming alcohol if the driver is under 21
- Driving while license or registration has been suspended or revoked
- Driving under the influence (DUI) and Driving while impaired (DWI)
- Driving with a blood alcohol level of .08% or greater
- Driving with expired registration
- Felony death by vehicle
- Hit and run
- Manslaughter or negligent homicide involving a motor vehicle
- Speeding to avoid arrest
- Speeding in a construction zone
- Speeding in a school zone
- Street Racing
- Failure to yield to emergency vehicle
- Failure to yield right-of-way
- Failure to stop for a siren
- Passing a stopped school bus
- Failure to obey traffic warning device (i.e. Running a red light or stop sign)
LEGAL FEES SHOULDN’T BE THE DECIDING FACTOR
Yes, lawyers can be costly. But not at The Ticket Clinic a law firm. Our experience is not expensive, and we will beat every advertised price. When you compare our fees to what a DUI could potentially cost you in higher insurance premiums, fines, and long-term consequences, our prices are truly a bargain. We even accept all major credit cards for your convenience.