602 South Dale Mabry Highway
Tampa, FL 33609
HIRE A TAMPA DUI LAWYER
Many people receive DUI's all over Florida, but not everyone deals with them the same way. If you’ve been charged with a DUI, contact a Tampa DUI lawyer to help you right now.
HIRE A DUI ATTORNEY TO FIGHT BACK AGAINST YOUR CHARGE!
Most people pay the fines and deal with the extreme consequences without a second thought. But that’s not always the best option. DUI's go on your permanent record and usually result in Points added to your driver’s license, higher insurance premiums, driver license suspension and revocation, court fees, jail time, community service, mandatory classes and more!
We serve all the state of Florida and the Tampa area, including Tampa Bay, St. Petersburg, St. Pete Beach, Ybor City, North Tampa, South Tampa, Brandon, Plant City, Pinellas Park, Clearwater, Largo and more.
WHY HIRING A DUI LAWYER IN TAMPA
Hiring a local attorney is important. Knowing the people involved and the area where the Florida DUI was issued can make a big difference. While this may be a first DUI or arrest for you, our Tampa DUI Lawyers have been down this road many times. We have successfully handled over 1 million cases throughout the state. This is familiar territory for us, and the right one may be able to guide you through the system to ensure the best possible outcome for you!
TAMPA DUI LAWYER AND CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY SERVICES:
- Speeding Tickets
- Careless and reckless driving
- Driving after consuming alcohol if the driver is under 21
- Driving while license or registration has been suspended or revoked
- Driving under the influence (DUI) and Driving while impaired (DWI)
- Driving with a blood alcohol level of .08% or greater
- Driving with expired registration
- Felony death by vehicle
- Hit and run
- Manslaughter or negligent homicide involving a motor vehicle
- Speeding to avoid arrest
- Speeding in a construction zone
- Speeding in a school zone
- Street Racing
- Failure to yield to emergency vehicle
- Failure to yield right-of-way
- Failure to stop for a siren
- Passing a stopped school bus
- Failure to obey traffic warning device (i.e. Running a red light or stop sign)
LEGAL FEES SHOULDN’T BE THE DECIDING FACTOR
Yes, lawyers can be costly. But not at The Ticket Clinic (a law firm). Our experience is not expensive. When you compare our fees to what a DUI could potentially cost you in higher insurance premiums, fines, and long-term consequences, our prices are truly a bargain. We even accept all major credit cards for your convenience.